1. As you leave the train station, you’ll reach Station Road, bear left here walking past the Station House pub. Follow this road until you reach a T-junction. Bear left and then immediate right to join North Road. Follow this road passing a school and walking on a bridge over the A40. Bear right shortly after this onto a track signed for Whitland Abbey.
2. You have now joined the Landsker Borderlands Trail, keep an eye out for the markers. Follow this track for around a kilometre until you reach a T-junction. Bear right here to eventually cross a footbridge over a ford and to arrive at a road opposite the Abbey. Bear right here to leave the Landsker Borderlands Trail and walk along the road.
3. Shortly you need to take the signed footpath on your right into a field. Bear left across the top of the field and up to your left again to find a kissing gate. Walk straight ahead across several fields passing through kissing gates until you start to descend to trees and across a footbridge.
4. Bear to your right here to take the path through the underpass of the A40. As you exit bear slight right to enter a field, keep to the left here and in the next field, at the far end, bear to the left of the fence to exit through a gate and onto a residential street. Walk straight ahead through a gate between houses, and straight on again to reach a road.
5. Bear right here and then take the 1st left into an industrial area. Walk straight through on the road to see a signed footpath between fences. Follow this across another small road in the industrial area and then all the way through to lead you down to the railway line. Take care to cross safely and into a field.
6. Head to your right here where you can see the church spire. Keep an eye out for a metal footbridge. Cross this and then head to your left to take a small gate near the church. This path skirts the church and reaches a road. Bear right here to walk in front of the church and then right onto the next road to lead you back to the train station.