1. As you exit the train head into the car park and then walk to exit onto Warren Street and go left eventually passing St Johns Church and part of the town walls to arrive with the coast in front of you. At the mini roundabout here go left following the coast path and take the first right onto The Croft.
2. Follow this road away from Tenby as it climbs passing the hospital down below on your left. At the top of the road bear to your left looking to follow the Wales/Pembrokeshire Coast Path, and then go right off the road to follow the path. At the crossroads by the campsite be sure to bear slightly right to continue on the coast path and not the unnamed footpath.
3. Follow the coast path as it climbs passing Allens View – this is worth stopping at for great views back towards Tenby. The walk continues past Allens View and then begins to descend steeply – take care here. At the bottom go right at the junction to follow a path all the way to Waterwynch Bay.
4. Having spent time here retrace your steps but don’t’ go left to climb the steep path you descended on, continue ahead to arrive at a road and go left heading uphill away from the Coast Path and Waterwynch estate.
5. As you arrive at a busy road bear left and then immediately left again to join a single-track road which is also a bridleway. Follow this road/bridleway past houses as it eventually becomes more like a pathway and begins to descend.
6. Follow this bridleway as it again becomes a road and at the bottom go left onto the busy A478. Follow this and take the right turn onto St Johns Hill which is signed for the Salterns Parking. At the bottom of this hill go left through the gardens by the bridge across to the other side and take the steps.
7. Follow these steps to return to the train station.