1. As you exit the train head down the lane to meet a busy road. Bear right here and carefully (there’s no pavement) walk up the hill to reach a mini roundabout. Go right here and follow the road as it starts to descend and at the bus stop go right across the grass verge and go right again down the track.
2. Follow this across the railway line and over the stone stile into fields. Go left and then through a gate and alongside some trees to reach a stile and onto a road. Go right here to walk downhill and at the cemetery (signed footpath) bear left down a lane. Head down the lane and then across the church yard to reach a road on the far side.
3. Go left here to walk uphill and take the signed bridleway on your right. Follow this all the way to reach a road and head right to follow the road down and around to reach Coppet Hall. Take the left turn into the car park and then keep right to head through the tunnel to reach Saundersfoot.
4. Follow the road ahead where you will pass plenty of food and drink options and take the time to enjoy the beach here. Our walk continues along the road as it bends right and then left and through a mini roundabout. Follow the road up and around going left at The Glen.
5. Follow this road down hill until you reach a woodland. At this point you can take more time to explore Rhode Wood and more of the coastal path. Our walk continues around on the road and before the dead-end sign take the track on the right leading up to houses. Follow this ahead and then take the path uphill to reach the road.
6. Go right and immediate left onto Sandy Hill Road. Follow this uphill passing Saundersfoot Plantation and at the T-junction go left. Cross over the road here and take the signed footpath on the right. Follow this path down and around through woodland and at the T-Junction of paths go left and over a small footbridge. Keep to this path being sure to go left at a waymarking post to climb steps up to a field and across to meet a road.
7. Go left here passing a caravan park and take the signed footpath on your right. Follow this path as it descends again through woodland and over several footbridges to end up walking alongside a Welsh Water site. Continue on this path across a field to reach a lane/bridleway. Go right here and then left to follow the track/bridleway to meet a road.
8. Go right and then take the left turn passing Bonnevilles Country Park to meet another road. Go left here being careful to walk along the road (no pavement), and at the next junction go left again to return back to the train station.