1. As you exit the train head down the lane to meet the main road. Go right here and then take the road on the right after the school. Follow this as it crosses over the A477 and take Ivy Chimney lane on your left by the red post box. Follow this as it descends away from houses into trees and meets the main the road.
2. Go immediate right here down the lane and not on the main road. Follow this ahead onto a gravel track and continue around ignoring a bridge and cottages on your left. Continue ahead across a small road to walk alongside a stream and the Iron Works on your right.
3. Having explored the Iron Works exit onto the road by the holiday park and go right. Shortly after passing the old mill bear right to join the newly refurbished old railway line. This route takes you through the lovely old woodland of the aptly named Pleasant Valley. This path ends by Tramway Cottage but continue ahead to cross the road to reach the coast.
4. Go right here as you join the Wales and Pembrokeshire Coast Path which leads you along the coast through 2 tunnels to arrive at Coppet Hall beach. At this point you can use the toilets and enjoy refreshments. To continue on the route, after the 2nd tunnel go right onto the road and after Coppet Hall Lodge go right heading uphill.
5. Just up the hill bear left onto a track/bridleway and the take the right fork to continue on this bridleway. On reaching a road go left downhill to arrive at St Issell’s Church. Go through the church yard and out the far side onto a lane. Go left to meet a road and go right walking uphill. After a short climb take the stile and signed footpath on your left.
6. Go ahead to the right of the treeline and then through a gate where you now are on the left of the trees. Go over a stone stile and walk ahead to safely cross the railway line. You then reach a junction by the main road but take the right before onto Kingsmoor Road. Follow this road around with the railway alongside you, and as you approach a sharp turn and tunnel under the railway take the signed path on the left.
7. Follow this to reach to a road and go left. At the end of Station Road go right to return back to train station.