1. As you exit the train head out of the station to the road and go left over the bridge. At the top of the road go left to pass Glendower Hotel and then take the first right onto Clement Road as you start to climb out of Goodwick. Follow the road and take the left to continue to climb. Follow this, ignoring the signed paths on your left, as it takes a sharp turn right to climb again. As you reach more houses look to take a sharp left onto the signed footpath alongside a house.
2. Follow this path as it crosses over a cycle path and passes through some field gates to arrive at the farm buildings of Penrhiw dairy farm. Take a left onto the signed footpath to leave the farm and follow the path around to arrive at some gates. Take the gate on your left and then turn right at a junction of paths to arrive near some stables. Follow the track ahead to reach a tarmac road.
3. Go straight over the road junction passing the cemetery on your left. Take the signed footpath shortly after again on your left. Follow this path as it bends to the left to come alongside a house and then head right to climb up to Garnwnda. As you climb, take the right fork at a gate to reach the summit for splendid views. Re-trace your steps to the gate and go right. Eventually take a sharp right onto another path which descends past cottages to reach a road.
4. Go left here walking down the road to enter the hamlet of Llanwnda, and to visit St Gwndafs Church. Having explored the church, back track up the road and go left by the houses onto the signed path. The path heads between the side of houses and out onto fields. Head across the first 2 fields keeping to the left side boundary. In the 3rd field again on the left keep an eye out for a gate that drops you into the field below. Continue to follow the signed path through a few more stiles and gates towards farm buildings and a small copse of woodland.
5. Head through the woodland to climb down some steps and head straight across and over a metal stile to pass a farmhouse and reach a road at Cilau Farm. Walk ahead passing the house and farm and take the signed footpath ahead, not the stile to your right. Follow the path ahead with hedges either side through a few gates to arrive at a larger stile with fine views out over the coast.
6. Continue ahead to pass a house on your right to reach a gate and track. Go right here along the track and as you pass a small football field go left down a path to reach a sign about the burial grounds. Go right after the sign along a path behind houses to pass the burial grounds and arrive at a car park. Head across the car park to a road.
7. Go left here and then right down New Hill. After approx. 150m take the signed path on the left to join the Wales Coast Path and descend the zig zag. At the bottom go right on Quay Road and then take the path on the left over a bridge to reach the waterside near the ferry terminal. Go right here to walk alongside the water eventually reaching a roundabout. Go right here, then right again at the next roundabout, and then left to return to the station.